Business Cards and E-cards
Your business is ready to go, all you need is that one last thing: A BUSINESS CARD! –
Electronic Cards should be the primary way to make use of the Internet, to send greetings and notifications, instead of using actual paper. It is sent on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and business announcements. It is also used to send links and coded information which once clicked will direct its receiver to another page or website.
E-card can be as fun as sending colorful, musical and flashy cards to someone. It can also be as serious as using it to make money by sending it as a promotional attachment. It is usually sent to target people via email or newsletters.
Business card, on the other hand, is the frontline of a company. It is the summarization of what a company is and what they do that can help their customers. It is the first thing that a customer sees and a major reason why a company attracts more customers. It should be unique, straightforward, informative and appealing. It typically contains the company’s name, address, contact information, email address, website, and social media addressing. Unlike E-card, Business Card is sleekly clean, with minimal colors but can have some striking patterns especially if the company is providing arts services. It is also printed in papers in the form of stocks.
E-card and Business cards are both important for business from sending emails, to attending events, to signing contracts and even networking. They can help bring your prospects’ attention to the products or services you offer.
How E-cards or Business Cards can be an effective marketing tool?
E-cards and Business Cards, when used hand-in-hand, can be an effective marketing tool. E-cards allow the use of different font size, text, backgrounds, images, and even music. They are crafted messages made for targeted customers of companies. Keeping in touch with customers is very important in running a business and it takes a lot of effort to build a network, more so, remain them engage with the products.
The last thing a company doesn’t want to happen is to lose their contacts. Sending E-card is the possible solution to this problem. E-cards are customizable, thus, can be easily edited with your own message, greetings, and signature. A link will be sent to the contacts via email or social platforms and once clicked will show the E-card with a storyboard filled with illustrative animation, text or custom video. It is also a great way to send a casual “Hi” and “Hello” to the customers for them to check the company.
Business cards can be used to establish a professional connection between the company and the client. It may be just a piece of paper but it can lead a company to great success. Once given to a prospective client, it already creates a business opportunity because it gives a sense of credibility. It can also make a company memorable. A client will be able to legit check the company, research more and have a call if convinced about the company’s capability.
Essential Aspects Of An Effective Business Card
- Typography – Use traditional font text to convey seriousness and professionalism.
- Logo – Choose a unique and sophisticated logo that customers can remember.
- Paper – As much as possible, print business cards in high-quality papers because it represents what a company is.
- Layout – Do not put too much overwhelming information, just include ones that are substantial and interesting.
- Shape – Rectangle is the standard shape of business cards, but there also some cuts in different shapes.
Essential Aspects Of An Effective E-cards
- Your recipients will remember personalized graphics and message. Personalize your E-cards that include your business logo and proper message.
- Presentation – Get a little creative and crafty by adding colors and graphics to your E-cards.
- Call To Action – While the act of sending E-cards is meant to show appreciation, there is nothing shameful in taking this effort as an opportunity to promote and include something that prompts a call to action.
What We Do
Make the best possible impression and show off appreciation on your customers and prospects. Our talented Advisors will take your logo, and create 10 custom business cards that capture your brand and you pick the one that stands out and reflects your corporate identity.
Get Started Today
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art Business cards and eCards services in 4 easy steps:
- You provide your logo and fill out our brand investigation questionnaire.
- Advisor returns to you 10 business card designs.
- You decide what your business card will be.
- Advisor provides you the business card design, and all the design elements to reproduce it wherever you desire (physical and e-card).
What We Promise
- Business card design and .pdf with all the design elements required for any graphic artist to painlessly reproduce it in the future.
- 100% money back guarantee.
E-cards/Business Cards Pricing
Our business card and E-card design services start at €399.